Monday, June 25, 2007

Uno...Dos...TRES!!!

Happy Birthday Ella June!

Her requests for this year's birthday pool party were simple. She wanted butterflies, some cupcakes, and the doll cake topper that has been sitting high in a cabinet for 4 years.

Oh yeah -- and she wanted a purple flashlight specifically from her dad -- no one else. There was no other gift request.
And Molly! She definitely had to have her best pal, born just a few weeks after her, at the party as well.
The bonuses were a golf set (and her first lesson) from Uncle Dustin and Aunt Andi, along with a trunk load of other gifts that she has frantically scurried about trying to give equal time to all morning long. (She truly has already played with/tried on/used every one of her gifts since yesterday.)

As early as this morning, it looked like the lessons were already starting to pay off.


Grandma Jan
In spite of how blurry this picture turned out, my first thought when looking at it was, "I guess I know where the dark blond wavy hair comes from." :)


Grandpa Marlin
And, of course, when I saw this picture, I could only think of this man's genetics being the cause of a baby boy with a 3 pound head! :)