Ella can not resist other little girls. She assumes any other girl in the vicinity of her own age must want to be friends with her. Today while eating lunch out with Cousin Abby, she encountered two sisters that she was all but ready to bring home with her. After inquiring about where their baby brother was (because everyone has one of those, right?) she proceeded to ask them 100 different questions. Abby and I were finally able to pull Ella away from her new pals, but, as we headed for the door to leave, she looked back over her shoulder and shouted "Goodbye! I love you!" to them both.
In unrelated news, Conrad rolled over today. Unfortunately, the batteries died in my camera just as I was about to film the proof. Apparently he was just saving this feat for his girlfriend, Cousin Abby, whom he has not taken his eyes off of all day. She laid down on the floor beside him, propped his elbow, and he rolled right over as if it was the most natural thing. Then she and I cheered so loud that we scared him to death, and it took another 30 minutes to get him calm enough to do it again. We're hoping this bodes well for the physical therapy he is supposed to start this month for developmental delays.