Friday, January 01, 2010

Bounce!


Our backyard backs up to the expansive backyard of a small church. A couple of years ago this church had a small fair back there, complete with a bounce house. I am pretty sure that Ella still thinks that we just threw this fair for her complete with hiring some other kids to come hang out with her. I guess its not every day that a bounce house just "magically" appears in your backyard, particularly on a random Sunday in September that isn't your birthday.

Needless to say, an indoor warehouse of bouncey type contraptions is a slam dunk with her, and, if you've met her brother, you know this is right up his alley too. Today, a blustery cold New Years Day, was the perfect day to try it out. Note Cousin Will making the big climb on the left in the picture below. When he got to the top his mother muttered, "I doubt he'll go down..." just as he barreled down the slide at top speed and begged for more. I guess it goes without saying that bedtime was not a problem tonight.

Posted by Picasa