Although Conrad will be three this summer, he still has a very limited vocabulary and is typically hard to understand. He works hard in speech therapy each week, and is gearing up to start a speech centered preschool in the fall. So when he pulls a new word out of his hat or demonstrates a new skill, its always a cause worthy of celebration at our house. So you'll understand why I had to grab my camera a few weeks ago when I heard a sweet little voice coming from the other room singing "Wo wo yo bo...wo, wo..." (Row, row, row your boat...row, row) When I didn't immediately come see him in his "boat" that he had devised for himself, I heard a very clear "Mommy, me wo, wo bo". This is probably the second longest sentence he's ever said, with the first actually being two sentences... "Mommy, daddy be mean. Daddy spank!" ha!
He's a handful, each and every day. Mischievious and ornery as the day is long. But we're proud of our little man and how hard he works for the things that just come naturally for most kids his age.
