Considering the forecast for the week, this may be our one and only County Fair trek this year. We got there early this morning, left before lunch, and still came home drenched with sweat and worn out from the heat. Will was with us again this Monday. He agreed with us about the heat. By 11:15 he was asking, "Don't you just want to go see your house yet?" :)
I asked Conrad why he was making this face. He replied, "Dats my fawmah face". (That's my farmer face.) Prior to today I knew he had a "cute face", "sleepy face", and even a "smart face" that he'll produce if asked -- but the "farmer face" is a new one. He did recently tell me he's going to be a farmer when he is big with 18 cows, 18 horses, 18 pigs, 18 tractors, and 18 dogs. I had to talk him out of adding 18 tigers to that list.
We ran into Molly at the fair. She showed us her goats, and an older friend of ours even let them get into the pin with his goats. Will was less than sure about all of the goats, so he enjoyed just being the observer.
Conrad and Will did prove today that they are officially little boys rather than just toddlers. At some point I hear some exchange about poopy diapers (with lots of giggles) between all three of them. As we're walking to get a cold treat at the end of our fair trip, I offer ice cream as an option. A few seconds later I hear lots of giggles as Conrad and Will discuss what flavor of ice cream they might have. The options were "Cow Poop ice cream", "Horse Poop ice cream", "Pig Poop ice cream", or "Poopy Diaper ice cream". They ended up settling on sharing a giant Lemon Shake Up instead -- perhaps they ruined their appetite for ice cream....
