Thankfully the Rhythm Discovery Center (a small hands-on percussion museum downtown Indianapolis) didn't make us prove our rhythmic coordination before entering their museum last Monday. I definitely wouldn't have passed, Ella likely wouldn't have either (she's her mother's daughter), and I doubt those people would want Conrad wandering the museum alone -- rhythm or no rhythm.
The eight foot drum that vibrated long after you beat it was likely Conrad's favorite, and Ella say's she liked the sound proof rooms where she could beat on the drums as loud as she wanted to. The museum had tons of things that they were allowed to play, and, at least on a gray Monday off from school, they pretty much had the place to themselves.
We walked over to Circle Center for some lunch afterward, and Conrad's mind was blown when he looked down this corridor and saw his name lettered above the mall entrance to the Conrad Hilton hotel. He was certain he was supposed to go in to the hotel since his name was on it. When I told him that we couldn't go in, he said "But I got to tell 'dem that they put an upside 'v' in my name instead of an 'a'..."