Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hot Fair!


We braved the heat on Tuesday morning to catch some of the highlights of the Indiana State Fair. (NO we did NOT eat fried butter!) It was fun, but it was hot. At one point Ella says, "Conrad, do you like the state fair?" To which Conrad replied, "No, its HOT fair." He's pictured below in the children's farming area explaining that even the fake cow is hot.



While Conrad would've been content to stay in the Pioneer Village for hours on end, Ella insisted that rides are an integral part of a complete fair experience. I tried to get a picture of Conrad and I on the flying bumblebees together. As you can see, he clearly didn't enjoy himself...

For me, it was mostly just "spinny",but it certainly did wonders for my hair....

As for Ella, she was too cool to ride with Conrad and I, so we do not know if she had fun or if her hair looked good. I did hear her tell a friend the other day, "My hair is always a hot mess, but I don't care," so I guess it doesn't matter what her hair looked like.